First Amendment to the United Stated Constitution Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or
Mark Watkins's posts
- History of Flag Day and the Pledge of Allegiance
- The Worst of the Worst Republicans in Congress
- Misunderstanding History-- the James Madison Edition
- Who Do You Trust
- Fixing the Internet - Update
- Fixing the Internet
- Which Side Truly Came Out Ahead in Georgia's 6th District Special Election?
- Make Your Bed Each Morning and You Might Change The World
- What if Jeb! Bush Was the current President?
- Arrest Made in Multiple Bomb Threats at Jewish Community Centers
- Introducing an Alternative to the Oscars -- The Flakies
- Are You Ready for The Latest Scandal?
- The Deadspin Editor vs. Ted Cruz Battle Royale
- Who's Behind the Plan to Disrupt Trump's Inauguration?
- Welcome 2017, We've Been Waiting for You