(l to r) Mo Brooks, Roy Moore, Luther Strange A few days ago I wrote a preview about the upcoming primary election in Alabama, that was held on August 15th, to select a candidate to fill the remainder of Attorney Gene
On August 15th Alabama will have a primary to select a replacement for the Senate seat vacated by Jeff Sessions following his appointment as the US Attorney General. The winner will serve until the 2020 elections. The
2018 Senate Seats up for Election Blue = Currently held by a Democrat Red = Currently held by a Republican Yellow = Currently held by an Independent Who's excited about next year's elections? Yeah
Mark Watkins's posts
- Results for Alabama's Senate Special Election Primary
- Are People Really Fed Up With the GOP? At Least in Alabama We'll Know Soon
- Walter Heyer and Gender Dysphoria
- The Elections are Coming, The Elections are Coming. Oh My.
- The Proper Way to Celebrate Independence Day
- History of Flag Day and the Pledge of Allegiance
- The Worst of the Worst Republicans in Congress
- Misunderstanding History-- the James Madison Edition
- Who Do You Trust
- Fixing the Internet - Update
- Fixing the Internet
- Which Side Truly Came Out Ahead in Georgia's 6th District Special Election?
- Make Your Bed Each Morning and You Might Change The World
- What if Jeb! Bush Was the current President?
- Arrest Made in Multiple Bomb Threats at Jewish Community Centers
- Introducing an Alternative to the Oscars -- The Flakies
- Are You Ready for The Latest Scandal?
- The Deadspin Editor vs. Ted Cruz Battle Royale
- Who's Behind the Plan to Disrupt Trump's Inauguration?
- Welcome 2017, We've Been Waiting for You